Make certain your contact information is current and on file at the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA). Students are contacted by mail at least once during a semester and are contacted by e-mail at their miners.utep.edu address various times throughout the semester.
The following are available at their respective website:
• University graduation/completion rates - UTEP Graduation Statistics
• Requirements for officially withdrawing from school - Return of Title IV funds
• Information on your rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 - FERPA
• Annual security report - UTEP Crime Statistics
• Report on Athletic Program Support and Participation Rate - UTEP Athletic Compliance