Q. How much will this program cost me?*
Visit website for more program cost information
- A. $5,044 for in-state tuition and fees
- $12,055 for out-of-state tuition and fees
- $755 for books and supplies
- $12,116 for off-campus room and board
- $9,496 for on-campus room and board
- $180 New Student Fee
- $10 Student ID
- $10 Student General Property Deposit
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion.
Note that this information is subject to change.
Q. What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
- A. Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Q. How long will it take me to complete this program?
- A. The program is designed to take 30 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2012-2013, *% finished in 30 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2012-13. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
Q. What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- A. The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Q. Where are graduates employed?
- A. Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
Q. Are there any licensure requirements?
- A. *Program has no licensure requirements in any state.